[webkit-dev] Safari 2.0.x not loading pages on corporate network

André-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Thu May 11 19:11:09 PDT 2006

A few questions:
   - is there anything particular about your company network, that
you can think of?
   - are you using a proxy at work?
   - do the latest nightlies exhbit the same issue?
   - have you tried comparing the HTTP request and response headers
sent by Firefox and Safari?
     If not you can use an 'HTTP Sniffer', such as 'HTTP
Scoop' (shareware) :

     http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Internet-Utilities/HTTP-Scoop.shtml

     or TcpMon (part of Axis):

     http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-
guide.html#AppendixUsingTheAxisTCPMonitorTcpmon

Andre