[webkit-dev] suggestion for mini-project for http://webkit.opendarwin.org/projects/editing/index.html

Trey Matteson trey at usa.net
Tue May 2 18:19:49 PDT 2006

The regression below suggests that it would be valuable to have a
subset of the editing layout tests run by the build bot in a PLT sort
of fashion, to check for editing perf regressions.  There would need
to be a some cases added that used large documents (for ops like
load, insert, paste, delete, move cursor, change selection, change
style, undo,...).

It's not something I'm game to tackle right now, but I thought it
might be worth adding to the editing project page, as someone might
find it a nice size intro to some of the tools.  I bet it would catch
bugs.

trey

(And ugh, I wonder why does all the styling get lost when I forward
this checkout email message, but gets kept when I copy/paste it...)