[webkit-dev] port qt application using webkit

martin_bishop at comcast.net martin_bishop at comcast.net
Tue Mar 14 20:41:27 PST 2006

Hello

I'm trying use the core of an existing qt application in a new cocoa app that I am devoping (much like safari uses khtml).  I've downloaded and built the webkit source, and I think the the implemented QT interfaces in webkit should be enough for to get the existing QT code to work.

The question I have is if I do build against the webkit QT interfaces, can I link against a the existing webkit framework / library that is shipped with OSX or do I have to build and deliver the webkit that I would build from svn.

thanks