[webkit-dev] -khtml-user-select

Dan Wood list3679321 at karelia.com
Tue Jul 11 17:57:07 PDT 2006

This property is just what I was looking for -- well, almost!

I did a simple text of values "auto", "none", "element" and I noticed
that if you click on an image in all cases, the image doesn't
highlight. (I want it to.)  If you start a drag, even just for a
couple of pixels, the image highlights when "auto" and "element" is
used.  (If you double-click on the image with "auto" then it
highlights.)

How can I make an image highlight just by (single) clicking on it?