[webkit-dev] Layout tests

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 12:39:18 PDT 2006

Sorry one more post my suggestion for running the layout tests sooner
then later is
to use the gdk port to OSX its in the gnome CVS.

You should be able to use the freetype backend. At that point
differences are very minimal
and at the cairo level if at all and these is more a issue of testing
cross platform issues
in cairo itself this should be small.

This gives you the needed NSView from the GdkWindow.
One of the big reasons I chose gdk actually since I can run in with minor work
on OSX/Win32/Linux.

Mike