[webkit-dev] DOMDocument outerHTML and NSStringEncoding

Benoit Marchant marchant at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:19:53 PST 2006

Hi

I would like to save the outerHTML of a DOMDocument, but to do the
right thing and get an NSData out of that string, I need to know what
is the NSStringEncoding that should be used, which would be derived
from the the charset declaration  of the document, and ISOLatin1 if
there are no charset declared I think.

I didn't find an obvious answer looking at the documentation. Is
there one ? And if not, is there a way to avoid to re create a
mapping between charset declarations and NSStringEncodings ?

Thanks,

Benoit