[webkit-dev] Google Mail Buttons not respecting native look

André-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 29 09:36:47 PST 2006

I was using the one in the debug menu, in the release edition. I will
take a look at
the one you referenced.

The Firefox DOM Inspector doesn't stop at the current document. It
allows you to descend
into iFrames, which the one in the Debug menu doesn't do. It also
allows you to see the
CSS attributes and the Javascript model of the document.

I'll take a look at the nightly.

Andre