[webkit-dev] WebKit starter page

Mark Rowe opendarwin.org at bdash.net.nz
Thu Jan 19 03:18:17 PST 2006

Hi All,

After a bit more tweaking by Joost we got the "Thanks for testing
WebKit!" page to have quite a nice look, and it has been put at it's
final location at http://nightly.webkit.org/start/.  I've tweaked
WebKit.app (the launcher for the nightly builds) to display the
welcome page on the first launch of a nightly build.  Hopefully this
will make it easier for newcomers to the project to get involved.

Thanks heaps to Tim for the design, and Joost for the time spent
converting to HTML and tweaking things.

Regards,

Mark Rowe
<http://bdash.net.nz/>