[webkit-dev] KWQ Graphics code on Windows

Krzysztof Kowalczyk kkowalczyk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:26:51 PST 2006

I would vote for GDI+ or cairo (it that order). Cairo is still
supposed to be slow, is additional dependency and would increase code
size. GDI+ is already there.

WPF, for practical purposes, doesn't exist yet. I wouldn't feel
comfortable writing against technology that didn't ship v1.0 yet.

BTW: is there some kind of a plan or a list of tasks to be done for
windows port? I might find the time to do work, but I wouldn't know
where to start or what parts need work. I noticed that recently there
was work on windows port from Justing and Dave Hyatt but it's not
clear what's the end goal of this effort is and what are areas that
are known to need more work (so that there is no work duplication or
going in a direction that is different from what other people are
doing).

Krzysztof Kowalczyk