[webkit-dev] Re: Some basic problems during linux port

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 09:14:30 PST 2006

After more testing I realized the problem was I was picking up
config.h from JavaScriptCore
oops.

It would be nice if you can build without and install this is one
problem and the other is the
Forwarding headers don't include the subdirs in the header path if
JavaScriptCore was stripped it would work to by providing full include
paths.

Mike