[webkit-dev] Planning to move some directories

David D. Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Wed Feb 8 05:36:16 PST 2006

This is my bad.  I told Maciej that "svn update" removed the
*.subproj directories that had local changes in my tree.  In fact,
svn is smart enough to leave modified files and the directories that
they're in, although it removes the rest of the unmodified files.

I expected svn to simply rename the entire directory on the client
side (since that's the equivalent operation that occurred in the
repository) and then fix the metadata in its own .svn directories,
but it's not *quite* that helpful.  :)

Dave