[webkit-dev] SVN over HTTP

bradley.morrison at nokia.com bradley.morrison at nokia.com
Wed Feb 1 10:55:14 PST 2006

Hello,

I'm looking at providing a number of developers access to the
subversion repository from behind a firewall. WebSVN unfortunately
only provides a read-only view into the repository and not full
checkout access.

Is it possible for HTTP proxy support to be turned on, ideally
alongside WebSVN but maybe even replacing it?

Many thanks
Bradley

From: webkit-dev-bounces at opendarwin.org
[mailto:webkit-dev-bounces at opendarwin.org] On Behalf Of ext David D.