[webkit-dev] CanvasRenderingContext2D.cpp

David D. Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Thu Dec 21 11:16:05 PST 2006

Hi Mike,

Since you're feeling the "pain", you could make the changes yourself!  I
think there are examples of similar code changes in the history (review
the ChangeLog for a candidate, then find the matching svn revision and
review the diff).

I may be over-simplifying the change, and you'd have to find someone
with a Mac to test the changes, but I'd guess there are people on IRC
that would be happy to test such a patch.

  http://webkit.org/contact.html

Dave