[webkit-dev] Greetings from the Apollo team

Chris Brichford chrisb at adobe.com
Sat Dec 16 00:37:14 PST 2006

Greetings,

My name is Chris Brichford.  I am an engineer working on Adobe's Apollo
project.  Apollo is a cross OS/cross device runtime for creating desktop
rich internet applications.  You can learn about Apollo by visiting
http://www.adobe.com/go/apollo <http://www.adobe.com/go/apollo>   As you
may have heard we are using WebKit to implement HTML rendering
capability in Apollo.  I have been and will continue working on
integrating WebKit with Apollo.

I'd also like to introduce Ed Rowe ( erowe at adobe dot com ) who is the
leading the Apollo effort and Brent Rosenquist ( brosenqu at adobe dot
com ) who is working with me on integrating WebKit with Apollo.

The three of us have been lurking on IRC and the email lists for a
little while now and we will be becoming more active in the coming new
year.  Specifically we are hoping to get top of tree WebKit merged into
Apollo and then start the process of contributing our changes back to
the community.  Initially our changes to the core code will be limited
to minor bug fixes and small changes needed to enable our port of
WebKit.

We look forward to getting know and working with you all in the coming
months.

Chris Brichford
Adobe Systems Inc.