[webkit-dev] Build error on windows

Krzysztof Kowalczyk kkowalczyk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:40:44 PST 2006

I'm not saying this is *the* problem but make sure that source files
have Unix, not Windows  newline. One way is to make sure that you
checkout using Cygwin version of svn, not the one installed on the
Windows side (which svn). Also, make sure that perl is Cygwin's (also
which perl). Windows newlines seem to confuse Cygwin's perl so scripts
like this might fail.

-- kjk