[webkit-dev] Thoughts on building gdk version with internal cairo sources?

Mark Rowe opendarwin.org at bdash.net.nz
Thu Aug 17 01:40:18 PDT 2006

Hi Krzysztof,

I agree that it would be preferable to use the version of Cairo
included with WebKit.  It is a bit unreasonable to require testers to
install a second version of Cairo alongside, or in place of their
system version, on systems using Cairo 1.0.x (almost all distros
AFAIK).  When I last looked the version of Cairo in WebKit was itself
too old to work with the GDK port, so a newer version would need to
be merged in for this to work.

Regards,

Mark Rowe