[webkit-dev] Problems building on Unix

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 10:15:48 PDT 2006

Yes this is a bug.

Right now the only fix seems to be in the gdk directory to run.

make DerivedSources

I thought I'd figure out how to fix this quickly but no luck so far.
The problem is bakefile adds the extra dependency to the end of the list
of dependencies instead of to the begining. I find it a bug but I was told
that you should not have this sort of restriction. I disagree.

If you look at the generated GNUmakefile you can see the problem.
I've got no response on this from the core bakefile team.