[webkit-dev] __APPLE__ ifdefs

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 08:40:30 PDT 2006

A lot of code is currently ifdef __APPLE__  some of it looks by
inspection fairly generic.
I'm assuming that that several are temporary and related to the on
going Win32 port from reading the comments.  I'd be intrested if
someone could provide a little bit of background on the current state
of the __APPLE__ ifdefs in the code and if I'm right in suspecting
that a lot will go away as the Win32 port matures. For Linux I'm
intrested in getting some of the code paths that are currently ifdefed
out as apple specific working.  So am I correct in my analysis ?

Mike