[webkit-dev] Focus issues

Martin Mouritzen martin at siteloom.dk
Sun Sep 11 19:14:28 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm currently in the progress of re-programming most of our
web-application, and I'd really like to have Safari support too, however
I have run into some issues (which I can't find workarounds for).

The main problem I have at the moment is that it seems Safari gives
focus to all iframes when the parent-document/window recieves focus - As
far as I can see the logical thing would be for the iframe only to
recieve a focus event the moment the user actually does/presses
something in the iframe.

I've created a simple test-case here:
http://2f.dk/~martin/safari_debug.html

It works as expected in both Internet Explorer and Firefox.
--
Martin Mouritzen - 2ndfloor

http://www.2ndfloor.dk
http://www.siteloom.dk