[webkit-dev] Working HTML editor for Safari (Again)

Fabio Invernizzi fabio.invernizzi at wise-lab.it
Tue Nov 29 01:43:42 PST 2005

(Hope this is not OT).

My company develops a Portal application (WisePortal) and is
extremely in need to support the Mac platform through Safari not only
through Firefox.
The main problem, and still unsolved one, is the research for a
working javascript HTML editor for Safari. We've tested many of them
but all seem to support only partially this browser. Even the one
that states full Safari 2.0.x compatibility (Asbru Content Editor)
doesn't seem to work properly (bulleted lists and numbered lists
don't work).

So, is there any working, but really working, Javascript HTML editor
for Safari ?

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Fabio