[webkit-dev] A Proposal for Webkit Programmers from Karelia

Dan Wood list3679321 at karelia.com
Tue Nov 15 17:39:18 PST 2005

Hi folks,

Some of you here may have heard of Sandvox, our "iApp" website
builder that is currently in Beta.  We're obviously leveraging WebKit
quite a bit.  In fact, we're at the bleeding edge of it. And we've
found some WebKit bugs that, if fixed, would really improve our app.

But we are a small company, and programming the depths of WebKit is
not our forté.  So we came up with an idea: offer a tangible "thank
you" to whomever can fix the bugs we need fixed. A win-win situation:
not only will Sandvox benefit, but so will any app that uses WebKit.

Full details here:
<http://www.karelia.com/sandvox/a_proposal_for_webkit_programmers.html>

Thanks,
Dan Wood