[webkit-dev] Roll-over problem (Safari or WebKit?)

Timothy Hatcher timothy at hatcher.name
Sat Nov 12 11:04:28 PST 2005

The most useful thing to do with this data is to file it in a bug at
<http://bugzilla.opendarwin.org/> or <http://bugreport.apple.com/>.
The former is our opensource database, which you may prefer because
it enables more programmers to work on the bug, and it enables you to
follow the bug's progress and add comments.

When filing a bug please attach a reduced test case that shows the
problem with as little code as possible. A guide can be found here:
http://webkit.opendarwin.org/quality/reduction.html

— Timothy Hatcher