[webkit-dev] Xcode editor settings

David Lázaro Saz dlazaro at well.com
Fri Jun 10 14:52:02 PDT 2005

On 10/06/2005, at 22:15, Darin Adler wrote:

> I'm not sure I'd put it quite like that. We will put parameters to
> function calls on different lines if the line gets super long, but
> I agree it would be good to somehow address this in the coding
> guidelines.

Yes, because that is a preference that could vary wildly between
different developers. I, for one, write almost vertical code.  I
sometimes joke calling it Chinese notation.

There's also another curiosity that I'd like to know: why is the
WebKit project divided in folders with the .subproj extension and
only a .pbproj project file available? Isn't that too NeXT for such a
modern project as the WebKit?

Thanks for your previous answers,

David.