[webkit-dev] Porting Gtk+WebCore

Kent Sandvik kent.sandvik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 02:24:14 PDT 2005

On 6/10/05, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs at apple.com> wrote:
> There's really several different things in the KWQ directory:
>
> 1) Fairly platform-agnostic replacements for things like data
> structures and QString (QDict is one exception here, but we'll be
> changing that to not rely on CFDictionary any more). These could just
> be used for any platform that uses KWQ instead of the real Qt.

Hmm, CF Lite (Core Foundation Lite)? The only issue I see is the
license that is neither BSD nor LGPL for the CFLite sources... But
those could then be ported across various platforms, already working
for Linux), and the data structures and so forth are nice, string
classes that support Unicode, unless there's too much overlap between
KQW and CFLite...

--Kent