[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore Conservative Garbage Collector

Justin Haygood justin at xiondigital.net
Thu Jun 9 13:35:39 PDT 2005

I want to know pretty much what the reason behind each of these are, so
I can better implement it using another also portable threading library
(NSPR):

markCurrentThreadConservatively()
markOtherThreadConservatively(Thread *thread)

What does mark conversatively mean? NSPR doesn't have a way to access
the stack objects of each thread, so I'm in a bit of a bind. The NSPR
threading library does have pretty much everything else a threading
library needs, and is very clean.