[webkit-dev] Reducing samples

Chris Blumenberg cblu at apple.com
Tue Jun 7 19:47:11 PDT 2005

You may be crashing in a thread owned by Safari since we build Safari
without symbols. You could try one of our sample apps such as
MiniBrowser in /Developer/Examples/WebKit. If it doesn't crash, it's
safe to say that this is a Safari-specific problem. I suggest filing
a bug and hopefully we can track it down.

-- chris