[webkit-dev] problems compiling webkit

Eric Seidel eseidel at apple.com
Sat Jul 2 04:43:09 PDT 2005

That's funny...

I have bison 2.0 installed (because some additional webkit related
hacking I've done requires it) and my copy still builds just fine.

Then again, I installed 2.0 via fink... so it's in /sw/bin/bison.

If there truely is a problem in webkit's yacc files, it would be
great to get those resolved asap.  (making sure they still build
under 1.3, which is the current mac os x default)

-eric