[webkit-dev] AJAX Support

Joost de Valk webkit-dev at joostdevalk.nl
Sun Dec 25 13:43:08 PST 2005

Hi Andrew,

On Dec 25, 2005, at 11:21 AM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> 1.  Although Safari implements most of the XML Extras in FireFox,
>> as far as I can tell it lacks a critical piece of the AJAX
>> framework:  the ability to apply an XSLT transform to an XML
>> document received asynchronously from a server into HTML.  I
>> believe Safari supports .innerHTML on most tags (could be wrong),
>> so the transform process seems to be the only missing piece of the
>> puzzle in this regard.
>
> XSLTProcessor is available in the latest cvs version of WebKit,
> though not any released version of Safari yet. You might find it
> helpful for testing.

i'd go even further: please test it, and file any bugs you may
find :) If you need help filing, contact us in #webkit on
irc.freenode.net, mail us here, or mail me personally, we / i will be
glad to be of assistance.

Merry christmas!

Kind regards,
Joost

--
Joost de Valk

#:    AlthA on #webkit @ irc.freenode.net
@:    webkit at joostdevalk.nl
W:    http://www.joostdevalk.nl

"The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the
fault finders." - Foster's Law