[webkit-dev] SVG Code Overview

Eric Seidel eseidel at apple.com
Wed Dec 7 00:26:41 PST 2005

Tomorrow I'm sitting down with some of the other Safari folks to go
over the SVG code in detail.  In preparation for such, I have made up
a little summary of the new SVG files added to the WebCore project.
Thinking that this summary might be useful to the larger WebKit
developer community, I made it part of the wiki:

http://wiki.opendarwin.org/index.php/WebKit:WebCore_File_Hierarchy

Someone with greater wiki skills than I should feel free to clean it
up as needed.  The information I wished to convey is there, and
that's what's important.

-eric