[webkit-dev] WebCore Code Cleanup

Eric Seidel eseidel at apple.com
Sun Dec 4 05:31:10 PST 2005

Hi all-

I've been attempting to do some code cleanup in WebCore as of late.
I've removed several dead (and rotted) sections of #ifdef'd code, and
am about make patches to remove some more #ifdef'd sections and I
wanted to make sure there were no complaints.

CACHE_DEBUG
PARSER_DEBUG
TOKEN_DEBUG
DEBUG_LAYOUT
FORMS_DEBUG
KJS_VERBOSE
CSS_DEBUG
CSS_STYLESHEET_DEBUG

is the list of ifdefs (and associated code) which I plan to post
patches to remove.  kdWarning, kdDebug, kdError are all noops in
WebCore, thus these #ifdefs are useless (without defining your own
local kdDebug, etc.)

Any complaints?

Any ifdefs which I haven't listed there which you'd like to make sure
we don't remove?

-eric