[webkit-dev] Webkit Xcode projects

Mark Thomas maillists at coderus.com
Wed Aug 24 04:22:43 PDT 2005

Hi All,
  What is the understanding on how the Xcode projects are suppose to be
used, as I have open up the JavaCore xcode project within xcode 2.1, hit
build and all built fine.

  But opening up WebCore xcode project the same thing doesn't happen as hits
a build error.

  I understand that there is this build script which does it all, but I
wanted to do see how would I do about doing some debugging to find out and
understand the code base, presently there isn't a howto on the debugging
best practices should work.

  I see there is a debug script, but I really don't want to debug from the
console much prefer to be using the Xcode debug GUI.

Thanks
Mark.