[webkit-dev] WebKit for Panther

Mark Thomas maillists at coderus.com
Wed Aug 24 04:08:32 PDT 2005

Hi all,
  I posted the below message a while ago, and didn¹t get any answers so I
thought I¹d try again. As I have has been scanning the archives to see if
anybody else had any luck with this as well and it doesn¹t look good.

  So one thing which is confusing here that there has been recently a 10.3.9
security updates which have had safari updates within them, so how have they
managed to build it for 10.3. I believed that this cvs tree was their whole
cvs ?

   As I thought that maybe the 10.4 deployed built framework would work,
that that is a no goer, as hits problems.

  Anybody know, ideally I would like to keep to 10.4, but customers don¹t
update when you tell them.

Thanks
Mark.

----