[webkit-dev] Bug on news.bbc.co.uk

Patrick Collison patrick at collison.ie
Wed Aug 3 09:32:12 PDT 2005

I have a fully reproducible bug in WebKit, CVS as of yesterday, but
it's been there since Safari 2. Visit news.bbc.co.uk, and the
"tooltips" that hover over its images persist after leaving the page.
It's strange to describe, and frankly, it's a weird bug: you randomly
get the BBC tooltips popping up on entities on unrelated pages for
the remainder of the browser session. I haven't noticed it on any
other site.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? I can't imagine my
description above will make finding it easy :)

Patrick