[wpe-webkit] AudioWorklet in minibrowser

Sergio González sergiogf93 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 05:09:56 PDT 2023

Hello,

I am looking into running WPE Webkit and to do so I cloned the WebKit repo
(2.42.1) and built it locally and ran the minibrowser to a custom webpage.
My issue is that in my webpage I play audio using the `AudioWorklet` APIs,
basically this
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Worklet/addModule

But it seems that AudioContext.audioWorklet is not defined when I run in
the minibrowser. Does that mean that AudioWorklet is not supported? Or am I
missing some flag during the building or something?

Cheers,
Sergio