[wpe-webkit] Cog 0.17.90 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Fri May 12 02:13:15 PDT 2023
Cog 0.17.90 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/cog-0.17.90.tar.xz (122.5 KiB)
This is a development release leading towards the 0.18 series.
## What's new in Cog 0.17.90?
- drm: Properly support input-less setups and situations in which the
initialization of the XKB context may have failed.
- x11, wl: Make mouse scroll wheel behaviour snappier.
- launcher: Support passing the platform plug-in name and its parameters
using environment variables.
## What is Cog?
Cog is a suite of utilities for the WPE WebKit port, including a reusable
library (libcogcore), a launcher (named "cog" as well) suitable to be
used as a Web application container and a reusable library, and a tool
to control the launcher remotely (cogctl) using D-Bus.
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org - people interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/Igalia/cog/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the chat at #wpe channel at irc.oftc.net, or the #wpe:matrix.org room
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
or the WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
May 12th, 2023
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe