[wpe-webkit] WPEBackend-fdo 1.14.2 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Tue Mar 21 16:10:04 PDT 2023
WPEBackend-fdo 1.14.2 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/wpebackend-fdo-1.14.2.tar.xz (42.3 KiB)
This is a bug fix release in the stable 1.14 series.
## What's new in WPEBackend-fdo 1.14.2?
- Reverted a change introduced in 1.14.1 which introduced crashes both
with WebKitGTK and WPE running under Wayland in some configurations.
- Fix a crash caused by wrong assertion, which was typically triggered in
debug builds when using the NVidia drivers.
## What is WPEBackend-fdo?
WPEBackend-fdo is a backend implementation for WPE WebKit which targets
FreeDesktop.org (FDO) technologies, and uses Wayland for graphics output.
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org - people interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/Igalia/WPEBackend-fdo/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the chat at #wpe channel at irc.oftc.net, or the #wpe:matrix.org room
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
or the WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
March 22nd, 2023
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe