[wpe-webkit] COG Launcher Window Positioning

Jacek Nawrot JNawrot at tigercat.com
Tue Oct 11 05:42:30 PDT 2022

Hello,

I was wondering if you could assist me with the COG launcher.  I am able to successfully use COG to launch WebKit WPE on an embedded iMX8 computer and display HTML pages.  I am able to resize the window and toggle full screen mode by setting environment variables at launch time.  However, I have no means to control the position of the Web browser window.  Is there some way I could modify the cog launcher code to give me this functionality?  Are there changes to cog-platform-wl.c that I could make to allow for positioning of the window?

Regards,
Jacek