[wpe-webkit] HTTP/2 Push

John Sadler john.sadler at youview.com
Thu May 19 08:45:43 PDT 2022

Hi,

I'm curious to know whether there are any plans to support HTTP/2 push
in WPE?  Is anyone able to comment on that please?

Thanks,

John

This transmission contains information that may be confidential and contain personal views which are not necessarily those of YouView TV Ltd. YouView TV Ltd (Co No:7308805) is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with its registered address at YouView TV Ltd, 3rd Floor, 10 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6YT. For details see our web site at http://www.youview.com