[wpe-webkit] Cog 0.13.3 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Wed Jan 12 02:18:59 PST 2022
Cog 0.13.3 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/cog-0.13.3.tar.xz (117.3 KiB)
This is a development release leading towards the 0.14 series.
## What's new in Cog 0.13.3?
- core: Fix platform plug-ins not being found due to COG_MODULEDIR being
incorrectly defined as a relative path at build configuration time.
- gtk4: Fix handling of mouse events when teh device scale factor changes.
- gtk4: Improve compatibility with more graphics drivers by marking shaders
as compatible with all GLSL versions.
## What is Cog?
Cog is a suite of utilities for the WPE WebKit port, including a reusable
library (libcogcore), a launcher (named "cog" as well) suitable to be
used as a Web application container and a reusable library, and a tool
to control the launcher remotely (cogctl) using D-Bus.
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org - people interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/Igalia/cog/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the chat at #wpe channel at irc.oftc.net, or the #wpe:matrix.org room
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
or the WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
January 12th, 2022
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe