[wpe-webkit] libwpe 1.12.0 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Thu Sep 30 13:44:26 PDT 2021
libwpe 1.12.0 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/libwpe-1.12.0.tar.xz (53.3 KiB)
This is the first stable release in the 1.12 series.
## Highlights of the 1.12.0 release
- New API to handle requests initiated by web content to (un)fullscreen web
- Support building on Windows.
## What is libwpe?
libwpe is the library that WPE WebKit uses to load different backend
implementation modules, which themselves provide adaptations for running
WPE WebKit on different platforms.
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org - people interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/WebPlatformForEmbedded/libwpe/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the chat at #wpe channel at irc.oftc.net, or the #wpe:matrix.org room
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
or the WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
September 30th, 2021
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe