[wpe-webkit] WPE WebKit 2.33.1 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Thu May 27 11:50:28 PDT 2021
WPE WebKit 2.33.1 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/wpewebkit-2.33.1.tar.xz (22.3 MiB)
This is the first development release leading towards the 2.34 series.
## What's new in WPE WebKit 2.33.1?
- Add support for CSS Scroll Snap.
- Add basic support for ICC color management.
- Build with libsoup3 by default.
- Add new API to handle web process unresponsiveness.
- Add support for link preconnect when building with libsoup3.
- Refactored Media Source Extensions (MSE) platform code to increase
stability and ease adding more features in the futures.
## What is WPE WebKit?
WPE WebKit is an embeddable port of the WebKit rendering engine.
Offering WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based
APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web
integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://bugs.webkit.org
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
May 27th, 2021
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe