[wpe-webkit] WPEBackend-fdo 1.9.90 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Wed Mar 31 16:06:06 PDT 2021
WPEBackend-fdo 1.9.90 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/wpebackend-fdo-1.9.90.tar.xz (37.1 KiB)
This is a development release leading towards the 1.10 series.
## What's new in WPEBackend-fdo 1.9.90?
- Added API to obtain the wl_resource for SHM exported buffers.
- Fixed headers to include <wpe/wpe.h> from the top-level API headers, as
their consumers expect the public libwpe API to be defined as well.
- Fixed UI process getting stuck when navigating across different security
origins. This also fixed a small memory leak.
- Fixed invalid usage of Wayland client connections in the nested compositor
which caused sporadic crashes in certain conditions.
- Fixed a file descriptor leak on view backend initialization.
- Fixed a small memory leak when releasing exportable view backends.
## What is WPEBackend-fdo?
WPEBackend-fdo is a backend implementation for WPE WebKit which targets
FreeDesktop.org (FDO) technologies, and uses Wayland for graphics output.
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/Igalia/WPEBackend-fdo/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
April 1st, 2021
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe