[wpe-webkit] Status of WebXR on OpenXR

Jakob Bornecrantz wallbraker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:03:22 PST 2021

Hello

A short introduction I'm Jakob Bornecrantz working on the Monado[1]
project aiming to implement a complete open source OpenXR runtime on
Linux. We just recently officially became a conformant OpenXR
implementation.

One thing we are missing is a browser that support WebXR on Linux that
uses OpenXR. I have seen some patches float by in the commits
mentioning OpenXR and WPE, so I'm wondering what the status of
WebXR/OpenXR is on Linux? What is the easiest way to try this out? Are
there any opportunities for collaboration?

Cheers, Jakob.

[1] https://monado.freedesktop.org/