[wpe-webkit] embedded browsers

Harish Kulkarni harishvk27 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:39:15 PST 2021

Hi,

According to
https://www.how2shout.com/tools/best-lightweight-browser-linux-ubuntu.html

I don;t know why they missed to add Webkit-WPE to the list, but you please
add the same.

Best list is:
 *Browsers*  *Linux*  *Windows*  *MacOS* *Javascript* *support*  *Frame
support*
*Midori browser*  Yes  Inactive  Yes Yes  Yes
*Falkon (formerly QupZilla)*  Yes  Yes  No  Yes  Yes
*Otter Browser*  Yes  Yes  Yes  Yes  Yes
*qutebrowser*  Yes  Yes  Yes  Yes  Yes
*Surf*  Yes  NO  NO  Yes  Yes
*NetSurf*  Yes  Yes  Yes  No  Yes
*Lynx*  Yes  Yes  Yes  NO  Partial