[wpe-webkit] MiniBrowser installable package?

Jakob Bornecrantz wallbraker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:37:52 PDT 2021

Hello list,

Now that Imanol's great WebXR work is bearing fruit I would like to
test it on my system, unfortunately I don't have the space required to
build WebKit-WPE on my main desktop, but no fear I have a really fast
server. The problem there is that the server doesn't have a GPU,
trying the run-wpe-x11 script yeilds: ** (MiniBrowser:21): WARNING **:
08:36:12.215: WindowViewBackend: cannot yet handle
wpe_fdo_shm_exported_buffer.

So I was looking for a way to take what I have built and install it on
my machine, maybe via flatpak? Is that possible? Any pointers are
greatly welcomed.

Cheers, Jakob.