[wpe-webkit] Cog 0.9.90 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Thu Apr 1 09:50:10 PDT 2021
Cog 0.9.90 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/cog-0.9.90.tar.xz (97.9 KiB)
This is a development release leading towards the 0.10 series.
## What's new in Cog 0.9.90?
- Support building documentation for the Cog core library using gi-docgen.
- gtk4: Added mew "gtk4" platform module, which works on Wayland and uses
GTK4 to render web content into a GtkGLArea and provides a minimal yet
usable user interface
## What is Cog?
Cog is a suite of utilities for the WPE WebKit port, including a reusable
library (libcogcore), a launcher (named "cog" as well) suitable to be
used as a Web application container and a reusable library, and a tool
to control the launcher remotely (cogctl) using D-Bus.
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/Igalia/cog/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
April 1st, 2021
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe