[wpe-webkit] libwpe 1.6.0 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Wed Mar 11 15:55:57 PDT 2020
libwpe 1.6.0 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/libwpe-1.6.0.tar.xz (48.8 KiB)
This is the first stable release in the 1.6 series.
## Highlights of the libwpe 1.6.0 release
- Added support for smooth 2D axis input events.
- Ensure that only symbols marked with `WPE_EXPORT` are public.
- Improved robustness of the CMake build system.
## What is libwpe?
libwpe is the library that WPE WebKit uses to load different backend
implementation modules, which themselves provide adaptations for running
WPE WebKit on different platforms.
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/WebPlatformForEmbedded/libwpe/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
March 12th, 2020
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe