[wpe-webkit] WPE WebKit 2.29.2 released
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Wed Jul 29 08:45:43 PDT 2020
WPE WebKit 2.29.2 is available for download at:
https://wpewebkit.org/releases/wpewebkit-2.29.2.tar.xz (19.8 MiB)
This is a development release leading towards the 2.30 series.
## What's new in WPE WebKit 2.29.2?
- Add support for backdrop filters.
- Add support for text-underline-offset and text-decoration-thickness.
- Add OpenCDM and AV1 support to media backend.
- Add new API to get ITP data summary.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
## What is WPE WebKit?
WPE WebKit is an embeddable port of the WebKit rendering engine.
Offering WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based
APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web
integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web
## More Information
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with use
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html
- Browse the bug list at https://bugs.webkit.org
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test cases is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the webkit-wpe at lists.webkit.org mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit general development mailing list
Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible.
The WPE WebKit Team,
July 29th, 2020
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe