[wpe-webkit] libwpe 1.7.1 released

Adrian Perez de Castro aperez at igalia.com
Tue Jul 28 15:31:21 PDT 2020

Hello,

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 01:13:17 +0300, Adrian Perez de Castro <aperez at igalia.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> ## What's new in libwpe 1.7.1?
>
> - New build configuration system based on Meson. The existing CMake-based
>   system is still maintained, and both produce the same outputs.
>
> [...]

Please note that the addition of the Meson build system is the main change
between the latest 1.6.x release and this first development release. Other
than that there are no functional changes.

Some testing of the new build system would be appreciated, and bug reports [1]
if any issue gets found. We will keep the CMake build system for now, though.

Reagards,
—Adrián

---
[1] https://github.com/WebPlatformForEmbedded/libwpe/issues/new