[wpe-webkit] libwpe 1.3.0 released!
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Wed May 8 08:20:39 PDT 2019
libwpe 1.3.0 is available for download at:
This is the first development release leading towards the 1.4 series.
What's new in the libwpe 1.3.0 release?
- New API to set the device scaling factor. Backends and WebKit embedders
can use this to e.g. support HiDPI displays.
- New API to to obtain the root accessibility object for a view backend.
- Fixed memory overallocation when setting pasteboard contents.
What is libwpe?
libwpe is the library that WPE WebKit uses to load different backend
implementation modules, which themselves provide adaptations for running WPE
WebKit on different platforms.
What is WPE WebKit?
WPE WebKit is an embeddable port of the WebKit rendering engine.
Offering WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based
APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web
integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with us
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://www.webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read: https://www.webkit.org/coding/contributing.html.
- Browse the bug list at https://bugs.webkit.org, WPE WebKit bugs are
typically prefixed by "[WPE]." A bug report with a minimal,
reproducible test case is often just as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit IRC channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the WPE WebKit mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit development mailing list,
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release, they
are far too many to list!
The WPE WebKit team,
May 08, 2019
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe